Networker

Re: [Networker] upgrading 7.3.3 to 7.3.4, clients?

2008-07-23 10:10:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] upgrading 7.3.3 to 7.3.4, clients?
From: Alex Alexiou <AAlexiou AT TARGETSITE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:00:37 -0400
We have one client on 6.1.x that we also can't upgrade. However, I would
definitely recommend you upgrade your other clients to 7.3. We had a
problem where large savesets would appear to complete successfully, but
a bug in the client caused them to fail without notification. Upgrading
to 7.3.3 clients fixed it. The error we saw when this happened was
"lgto_reauth fail".