Networker

Re: [Networker] nsrjb library reset replacement

2008-07-18 11:08:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] nsrjb library reset replacement
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:05:53 +0100
Kevin Malone wrote:
I know this came up a day or so ago, and maybe I missed the answer..

Is there a new command for Networker 7.4.2 for resetting a tape library that replaces the nsrjb -HHEv -j "jukebox"? I've looked at the command line reference and searched it and Networker site for a reset command, but can't seem to find it. Been looking over the sji commands and don't see it there either.

Why do you think that nsrjb -H no longer works?