Networker

[Networker] New to networker

2008-07-07 10:27:25
Subject: [Networker] New to networker
From: dferguson <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:22:32 -0400
Yes I actually did try and install all the rpm's I got because of the
installation instructions I found said to install all of the following:
lgtoclnt-7.4.2-1.x86_64.rpm
lgtolicm-7.4.2-1.x86_64.rpm
lgtonmc-3.4.2-1.i686.rpm
lgtonode-7.4.2-1.x86_64.rpm
lgtoserv-7.4.2-1.x86_64.rpm

That could be the problem. I'll remove them and only install the client. Yes I
am sure this is the linux 64 bit client rpm's that I have. Also the
/nsr/res/servers file does not exist and I'm not exactly sure of how to create
this file and what it's permissions should be and what it should contain.

I do not get an output from /usr/sbin/nsrexecd
/usr/sbin/nsrexecd >out.txt
[root@VTS05 ~]# cat out.txt
[root@VTS05 ~]#

[root@VTS05 ~]# uname -a
Linux VTS05 2.6.18-53.el5 #1 SMP Mon Nov 12 02:14:55 EST 2007 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux