Networker

Re: [Networker] New to networker

2008-07-06 16:13:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] New to networker
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 23:12:57 +0300
You are having a problem with your client installation. You should install the lgtoclnt rpm only.

   Did you try to install all rpms that you got ?

   Are you sure you installed the 64 bit client ?

   What was the name of the rpm you installed ?

   What is the output of 'file /usr/sbin/nsrexecd' on the linux client ?

   What is the output of 'uname -a' on the linux client ?

dferguson wrote:
Hi, I am trying to configure a linux CentOS x64 bit client with Windows 2003 x64
Networker server(7.4). I am having trouble configuring the client. I have setup in both
client and server host files with each others ip's and hostnames for each. But when I try
and run the Client configuration wizard from Networker Administration console on the
server, I get "Error loading library /usr/lib/nsr/libfsdc.so. Verify that the
library is installed"
My library is on the Windows server and is configured. As I can do a backup from the server. Any help is greatly appreciated.
NetWorker Management Console version 3.4.2.Build.431
based on NetWorker version 7.4 SP2.Build.431

Dennis

|This was sent by dferguson AT crossroads DOT com via Backup Central.

-- Yaron.