Networker

[Networker] New to networker

2008-07-03 15:21:31
Subject: [Networker] New to networker
From: dferguson <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:17:34 -0400
Frank, yes it does exist on the linux client side in that directory. I assume
that I have some sort of communication between the Networker windows server and
the linux client since it at least went out and tried to load this file
apparently. But probably do not have my linux cient configured correctly
somewhere.