Networker

[Networker] Running mmrecov

2008-06-25 12:52:47
Subject: [Networker] Running mmrecov
From: Dameon Stevenson <dstevenson AT ADVANTA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:50:30 -0400
Hi,

I running a mmrecov on a test system and I am getting the following message
before any data gets restore:

8770:scanner: fn 94 rn 0 read error There is not enough memory available now.
invalid save stream

/dev/rmt2.1: Mount operation in progress
/dev/rmt2.1:
39078:mmrecov: RAP error: Tape label read for volume ? in pool ?, is not
recognised by Networker: There is not enough memory available now.

36566:mmrecov:
Cannot Mount volume on /dev/rmt2.1
uasm exited with error 1

Any assistance would be greatly appreciate.

Dameon Stevenson

Networker - 7.4.1
OS - AIX 5.3