Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker client RPMv3

2008-06-19 13:23:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker client RPMv3
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:08:25 -0400

Per the RHN Satellite list, RPMv4 only corrupts packages signed via
RPMv3.  Unless the source is available (which it isn't of course) the
only choice is to resign the packages in question with RPMv3 an option
that wasn't in the list.  EMC is not the only 3rd party presenting these
types of issues.

Patti Clark
Sr. Unix System Administrator - RHCT, GSEC
Office of Scientific and Technical Information