Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.4 self reporting

2008-06-17 11:08:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.4 self reporting
From: Ken Gehring <ken.gehring AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:00:26 -0600
I use it all the time and it's great. Just a couple of minor things
I'd like to see (like 36 hours for the graphs for device I/O)  but
it's a fantastic tool.

Thanks for your contribution of this tool.

Ken

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Thierry FAIDHERBE
<thierry.faidherbe AT forem DOT be> wrote:

> Nobody thinking about my free reporting tool ? :-(
>
> Not dead yet ! And current version still working with nsr74 !
> Web page is back, I will re-upload 406-P4 Kit asap.
>
> Th

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
--Benjamin Franklin