Networker

Re: [Networker] NSR74, Savegrp autoclone not cloning when reading from Afv_File ?

2008-06-16 14:59:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] NSR74, Savegrp autoclone not cloning when reading from Afv_File ?
From: Thierry FAIDHERBE <Thierry.Faidherbe AT SKYNET DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:53:07 +0200
Thanks Michael.

I will give manual clone a try. Did not think about directly.

About savegroup completion, it lists that auto clone started
and finished ok. A delay of 5 hours between start and end.
Nothing from daemon.log, nor waiting for device....

I have 4 groups acting same way although 6 other ones going
only to tape are auto cloning perfectly.

Strange ...

I will insert a nsrclone before nsrstage to clone
all ssid with copies=2 and located on disk device and that
are completed.

cheers

Th