Networker

[Networker] No configured output pots?

2008-06-03 10:28:46
Subject: [Networker] No configured output pots?
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:25:17 -0400
I have an odd problem - one of my libraries is now reporting that "There
are no output ports configured". (an Overland NEO 4200, 96 slot SDLT-600
library). I tried deleting the library, and re-adding it (using jbconfig);
didn't help.

NW 7.4.2, Win2003 SP2.

Now, one of my other libraries defined on this server (there are 2) had
problems yesterday; I needed to have a drive replaced. But I don't know
why that should have affected *this* library.

Help, anyone?

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM