Networker

Re: [Networker] Moving NetWorker from C:\ to D:\ on same server

2008-06-02 12:23:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Moving NetWorker from C:\ to D:\ on same server
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:10:22 -0500
Hello,
I had done lot of that while back with older versions of networker, just
move nsr to where you like, re-install networker of same version as
current on the new path. ( if you need to upgrade it, do it as separate
step-just my recommendation). If you have scripts etc and if you coded it,
you will need to make changes.
Make sure you have proper backups etc.
HTH

Tim Cassidy <tcassid AT KIMBALL DOT COM>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
06/02/2008 09:55 AM
Please respond to
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond
Tim Cassidy <tcassid AT KIMBALL DOT COM>

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[Networker] Moving NetWorker from C:\ to D:\ on same server

Was wondering if anybody has every moved NetWorker Server on Windows for
like the C:\ to another drive on the same server. Is there anything
special to do or can I just Shutdown NetWorker then move the directory
(NSR)?

type