Networker

Re: [Networker] Exclude a folder in Windows

2008-05-29 11:55:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exclude a folder in Windows
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:52:04 -0400
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
05/29/2008 11:31:39 AM:

> So in the Network Application on the server, I go into the client
> and in the backup window, I enter within the SaveSet: area the
following:

> ALL
> <<"c:\program files\emc\logs">>
> +skip:

No. You go into the "Directives"; create a new one with these contents:

<<"c:\program files\emc\logs">>
+skip:

Go to your client, and inthe directives drop down, choose whatever name
you used for the directive.