Networker

Re: [Networker] Can't get login window for the console

2008-05-28 09:48:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Can't get login window for the console
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:44:29 -0400
If you are running the 7.4 process on Solaris there is a known bug with
restarting the GST. The default startup script doesn't reset LD_LIBRARY_PATH
and if you have any other libtcl installed it will use the wrong one and fail
to start. They fixed this in 7.4sp2 (7.4.2). If you are running another unix
OS, you could be hitting the same thing. Have you tried to restart the GST
process?

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.otaotr.com     | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139