Networker

[Networker] Error in nt_lus_get_inquiry; error was 1

2008-05-13 08:14:33
Subject: [Networker] Error in nt_lus_get_inquiry; error was 1
From: Jerome Swartz <JeromeSwartz AT WOOLWORTHS.CO DOT ZA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 14:07:18 +0200
Hi All

Networker version 7.4 on Windows 2003 32 bit.

We have over the last few months upgraded our sap servers to Windows x64
enterprise edition SP1

We then had problems with the installion of our tape devices and installed a MS
patch (kb916048) and still had the problem when we run inquire. It does not
display any of our tape devices. I then logged a call with EMC regarding this
and i made reference  to (LGTsc07253) which i read about in powerlink.

They now saying there is no patch available for this but i have 2 clients with
the same spec (x64 w2k3 sp1)
and they are running fine as storage nodes

If any of you have any know how around this it will be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Jerome Swartz

Please note: This e-mail and its contents are subject to a disclaimer
which can be viewed at http://www.woolworths.co.za/disclaimer. Should
you be unable to access the link please e-mail disclaimer AT woolworths.co DOT
za
and a copy of the disclaimer will be e-mailed to you.