Networker

Re: [Networker] Tech Guidance for 7.4, 7.3.x & 7.2.x extended support

2008-05-08 19:52:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tech Guidance for 7.4, 7.3.x & 7.2.x extended support
From: "Albert, Eddie (GTS)" <Eddie_Albert AT ML DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 19:49:13 -0400
7.3.x EOL is announced on Powerlink as 12/2008 with ext support through
June 30, 2008 as well.

Semper fidelis et paratus! (Always faithful & prepared) /ALE

AOL-IM -> NtwrkrSerf

"Doing the needful...daily!"

This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or
proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless specifically indicated,
this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment
products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any
transaction, or an official statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable
law, Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC)
traveling through its networks/systems. The laws of the country of each
sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived,
supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are
located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This
message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill Lynch you
consent to the foregoing.