Networker

Re: [Networker] Request for a MySQL backup module

2008-04-29 17:37:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Request for a MySQL backup module
From: Siobhan Ellis <siobhanellis AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:35:02 +1000
Stan,

Interesting. Dmitri Joukovsky, whilst a PM at Legato, tried to get a mySQL
module developed and failed. Now he is VP of PM at Zmanada, they have one,
and it is splashed out all over the Sun website.... because Sun now own
mySQL. And we all know who OEM's NetWorker right?

My suggestion is to also get mySQL/Sun to push EMC to do it. They carry a
fair amount of weight.

Siobhan