Networker

[Networker] Inactive files

2008-04-28 11:04:01
Subject: [Networker] Inactive files
From: Tammie Robertson <trobertson AT ALLIEDMACHINE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:44:46 -0400
We upgraded to 7.4 many months ago and we are now starting to get the
following error from many clients:

Savegroup warning: Inactive files in save set E:\ on host <client_name>
occupy 89.99 percent of the used space which exceeds threshold of 30
percent configured for this client."

I did find KB esg91297 that really doesn't explain it well and just
tells me how to disable the alert which I did but I still get the
alerts.

What does this mean and what should I do to fix it?

Thanks

Windows Server 2003
Networker 7.4