Networker

Re: [Networker] Full Virtual Machine backup using VCB script...

2008-04-24 08:37:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] Full Virtual Machine backup using VCB script...
From: Ken Gehring <ken.gehring AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 06:32:32 -0600
You're pretty close to doing things the way we do it.
This is what we do in a script that we call with savepnpc
1) get a list of all the instances we want to back up
2) for each of the instances do the following
        use vcbMounter to create a snapshot
        use save to back up the snapshot
        release the snapshot
        rinse, lather, repeat until done
Hope this helps.

--
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.