Networker

Re: [Networker] Disaster recovery plan using NetWorker

2008-04-17 09:33:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] Disaster recovery plan using NetWorker
From: Howard Martin <howard.martin AT EDS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:23:33 -0400
in answer to 2) then recover with no -t flag always recovers to the last
backup. If the last backup was not a full backup it will recover all files
needed from the last full and then add the files changed (and backed up )
since the last full. basically it works the same as the gui.

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:56:47 +0200, Kenneth Holter <kenneho.ndu AT GMAIL DOT