Networker

Re: [Networker] Different pools VS ALL

2008-04-15 11:47:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Different pools VS ALL
From: Bruce Breidall <Bruce.Breidall AT CONCUR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:44:01 -0700
I think the bottom line here is that you will not be able to use the ALL
saveset parameter if you want to split up a client. You would need to
create one instance of a client in one group pointing to one pool, and
then the second instance in a second group/pair.

There is probably some client level things you can do as you mentioned,
but how complicated do you want to make this so that you can easily
support this.