Networker

Re: [Networker] Top 20 (or so) misunderstood things about NW

2008-04-14 08:19:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Top 20 (or so) misunderstood things about NW
From: f_x <f_x AT GMX DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:11:52 +0200
EMC® NetWorker® Release 7.4 Multiplatform Version Service Pack 1
Release Notes P/N 300-005-511 REV A03 February 19, 2008

Page 6:
With NetWorker release 7.4 SP1, ClientPak enablers are no longer required.
Client licensing is now based solely on the client connection/cluster
client connection enablers.