Networker

[Networker] More data is available

2008-04-11 11:02:59
Subject: [Networker] More data is available
From: Maarten Boot <maarten.boot AT MBU DOT HR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:50:06 +0200
Since a few days I get the following message:

pet 16:44:14 media warning: \\.\Tape1 reading: More data is available.

we have a san based stk-sl500 library and
Version: NetWorker nw_7_3_2_jumbo.Build.386 Network Edition/35.
Running on Windows

Recently  I rebooted the server after adding latest security fixes from Windows.
my block factor has always been 64k and the library and the tapes are still
manually set on 64k like before.

any hints as to what to do next are welcome

Maarten Boot
System Engineer
MBU d.o.o.
10000 Zagreb, Andrije Žaje 61
tel: +385 (0)1 4803 684
mob: +385 (0)99 2119 600
Maarten.Boot AT mbu DOT hr
www.mbu.hr

Ova poruka i svi prilozi su povjerljivi i namijenjeni su za adresirane osobe,
te može sadržavati zaštićeno pravo intelektualnog vlasništva pošiljatelja.
Svako objavljivanje, prijenos ili neka druga uporaba informacija osoba koje
nisu adresirane je zabranjena. Ako primite ovo kao grešku, molimo kontaktirajte
pošiljatelja i izbrišite materijal. Pošiljatelj ne preuzima odgovornost za
greške kao rezultat prijenosa, i ne preuzima odgovornost za bilo kakvu radnju
koju bi primatelj poruke mogao poduzeti temeljem sadržaja poruke.
This message and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee(s), and it may contain Intellectual Property Rights. Any
publication, transmission or other use of the information by a person or entity
other than the intended addressee is prohibited. If you receive this in error
please contact the sender and delete the material. The sender does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions as a result of the transmission, as well
as liability for any action that a receiver of this message could undertake
based on the content of this message.