Networker

[Networker] Conversion 7.2.2 to 7.4 sp1

2008-04-09 15:04:47
Subject: [Networker] Conversion 7.2.2 to 7.4 sp1
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:01:13 -0500
Ok, I just got off the phone/webex with Legato support, and he's telling
me there's some undocumented steps that need to be taken BEFORE you
upgrade to 7.4.  I now have to do a disaster recovery back to 7.2.2, and
run the conversion to 7.4 AGAIN.

Has anyone else heard about this?

Once I get the email with those steps, I will pass it along.

David M. Browning Jr.

IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk