Networker

[Networker] nsradmin - external editors are not yet supported

2008-04-01 20:09:07
Subject: [Networker] nsradmin - external editors are not yet supported
From: "McBeen, Ben" <ben.mcbeen AT PLUMASBANK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:59:37 -0700
I was trying to edit/view some of my configurations today, and got this error when running the command:

C:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\bin>nsradmin "type:NSR jukebox"
External editors are not yet supported

Anyone have an idea of what this means... or how I get around it? I have found inferences that this is a new change, and that networker no longer excepts changes outside of the java console.

Ben McBeen
Information Technology Systems Engineer
Plumas Bank
530-283-7305 x7602

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted
with it are intended exclusively for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. The message, together with any attachment,
may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply
email and delete all
copies.