Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange backup crashes Exchange

2008-02-27 15:41:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange backup crashes Exchange
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:38:01 -0500
I'd definitely have him break the storage group into maybe 2-3 storage groups,
and have each of the storage group broken into 3-4 stores. This should help
isolate the problem. Also, have him upgrade to 5.1, I know it fixed a number of
smaller issues we had.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.otaotr.com     | Phone: 914-460-4039