Networker

[Networker] Clone Help Please

2008-02-27 08:53:56
Subject: [Networker] Clone Help Please
From: Jason Reed <jason.reed AT MIMA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:48:39 -0500
I created a new group and moved half of my servers to that group.  Backups
are working great but i relized when i checked how many clone tapes i had
that there where only two.  I completly forgot to check the clone box.
How can i manualy start the clone process?  I am running networker 7.3.2
jumbo....

Thanks
Jason