Networker

Re: [Networker] Lotus Notes Client

2008-02-26 20:25:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Lotus Notes Client
From: Wayne Smith <Wayne.Smith AT CDU.EDU DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:52:24 +0930
Yes, we are using it to backup four Lotus Notes 5 servers - quite an old
version now.

I have no experience with later versions, but the NetWorker Module for
Lotus (NML) 2.2.1 works flawlessley for us.

This is a seperate module that has to be purchased, just like
Oracle/MSSQL. The documentation is quite good for this product, and
lists all the neccesary steps for installation and configuration.

If you have any other questions about how it works, feel free to ask.

Cheers
Wayne Smith
Systems Administrator
Data Centre Group
ITMS
Charles Darwin University,  Darwin,  NT,  0909

CRICOS Provider No: 00300K