Networker

Re: [Networker] Lotus Notes Client

2008-02-26 20:23:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Lotus Notes Client
From: Brett Monroe <mr.bmonroe AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:18:24 -0800
Troy,

We were given a dog-an-pony show from EMC of the Notes/Domino Module
(along with other modules) and were extremely underwhelmed by it.  It
could not restore single email messages (only full databases) and had
no restore GUI.  By far (light years is not an exaggeration),
CommVault has the best Notes/Domino integration that we have seen
(this includes NetBackup but not TSM) to date.

--Brett