Networker

[Networker] NSRADMIN Help

2008-02-22 10:53:22
Subject: [Networker] NSRADMIN Help
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:50:54 -0600
Hello,
I am trying to edit jukebox attributes as follows and i get an error that
the attribute is read only, i have to do this for VTL since everytime i
add more drives to the VTL jukebox as defined in the Legato , the drive
count does not go up ( for new SN servers being added).
We are on Windows 2003X 63 Bit, Networker 7.3.3  64 Bit.

 number devices: 39;
  number drives: 39;

Does any one have suggestions, do i need to put nsradmin in different mode
then default.
Or do i really have to recreate my jukebox, that this attributes are set
the first time jukebox is created and cannot be modified ? can jbedit help
?
Thanks