Networker

[Networker] Netapp Snapshots & Networker

2008-02-22 09:41:45
Subject: [Networker] Netapp Snapshots & Networker
From: tkutil <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 06:38:24 -0800
I am testing backing up our Netapp 2050 filer and was wondering how or if I can
recover the snapshot folder for each volume. I do not see it in the Networker
User so I wonder if they are not a part of the backup, they are hidden and
therefore I cannot see them, or do I need an enabler to back them up. I am
currently using NDMP backup to a non-NDMP device connected via SCSI to my
Networker server which is running 7.4sp1

Thanks