Networker

[Networker] Delete Old Client Indexes

2008-02-22 05:11:44
Subject: [Networker] Delete Old Client Indexes
From: Brian Nisbet <wallydug AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 04:57:23 -0500
Hi

Hope you can help me with what seems to be a basic question, but one which
I can't find a definitive answer for.

We are trying to housekeep our systems and have come across all the old
client indexes in /nsr/index for clients that were deleted from NetWorker
long ago.  Can these directories be deleted SAFELY without having to
shutdown/restart NetWorker?

Thanks

Brian