Networker

[Networker] How to get more detail in alert notifications?

2008-02-20 10:35:59
Subject: [Networker] How to get more detail in alert notifications?
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:32:28 -0500
I got this highly informative alert email from NetWorker last night ..

Subject:  <servername> File System FULL Wait
Body:      NetWorker adv_file: (alert)

:-)

Now, I was able to figure out that one of my storage nodes (adv_file
device) was out of disk space. But I had to go digging through what groups
were still running, runninfo mminfo,  etc.

Any way to configure the notification to actuall tell me what the volume
name of the the FULL file system is? The volume name would help me to
figure out which node I needed to clean up. I didn't see anything in the
help to indicate how to add any variable information to the subject or
body of the notification email.

Server (and snodes) are all Win2003.

Thanks

--