Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Server Rename

2008-02-15 16:23:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Server Rename
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:20:50 -0600
Sorry to double post, but after trying a second search on powerlink, I
was able to find it.

Search on EMC Technical Bulletins under Support Documentation and
Downloads.

It will then bring up a list of Technical bulletins, and #396 is how to
rename a networker server (7.1 version).

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk