Networker

[Networker] nsrmmdbd crashing after upgrade to 7.3.3

2008-02-15 07:20:25
Subject: [Networker] nsrmmdbd crashing after upgrade to 7.3.3
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT YAHOO DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:12:06 +0000
Hi, i have just upgraded networker 7.3 build190 directly to 7.3.3. The upgrade
appeared to be successful but now when i run a backup networker services are
crashing and the following error is produced;
  networker daemons critical: nsrmmdbd has exited with status 5

  I did manage to run a few small backups of the server itself but now i cannot
even do that.

  Are there any known issues using netwokrer 7.3.3 that could be causing this.
My server and clients are windows 2003 and one solaris 9 client.

  Help!!