Networker

Re: [Networker] Tape status says full, even if it is a new tape

2008-02-07 14:42:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tape status says full, even if it is a new tape
From: Peter Grace <pgrace AT TPFX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 14:30:20 -0500
This happens to me occasionally. Usually I try relabeling the tape and it will fix it. If it doesn't relabel the tape a second time, I just assume it was a dead on arrival tape and swap it out.

Pete

Varad Rajan wrote:
We are using networker GUI 7.4 SP1. The status on the tape indicates "full", though it is not. Even loading a new tape has the same status. Appreciate the help.