Networker

Re: [Networker] Can I make a remote networker server use my local tape drive?

2008-01-31 14:09:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] Can I make a remote networker server use my local tape drive?
From: Peter Grace <pgrace AT TPFX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:02:35 -0500
I've pondered going the iSCSI route but wasn't sure which target I'd want to use. I've used iSCSI Enterprise Target for linux exclusively, but I don't believe it has raw i/o support yet.

Pete

Faidherbe, Thierry wrote:
As you described it, no other solution.
Maybe an iSCSI Tape defined from backup server and
iSCSI drive located on your wks ?
Just an idea, must check supported hw