Networker

[Networker] Deleting Licensing info

2008-01-30 23:53:45
Subject: [Networker] Deleting Licensing info
From: angelohl <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:48:23 -0800
Hello all - I'm having a message pop up that I can't seem to get past. We
bought the license but seem to have not put it in before the expiration, now
when I click Licensing in the Setup button, all I get is "Program not licensed"
or something to that effect. Anyway, my question is, being relatively new to
this, if I blow away the "\nsr\res" directory and leave the MM and Index -
would that solve my problem and give my the opportunity to enter all my (12)
licenses again yet keep the volume setup, etc.?