Networker

[Networker] NMC refresh issues on Networker 7.4

2008-01-29 09:21:31
Subject: [Networker] NMC refresh issues on Networker 7.4
From: Jo Martin <joanne.martin AT KPMG.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:17:06 -0500
We are running two Networker 7.4 servers on Solaris 2.9, predominantly
running NMDP backups.  The Networker Management Console runs on a Windows
2003.  We have noticed since upgrading to 7.4 that NMC is reporting
incorrect information in the sessions windows, ie, save sets showing as
hung but showing as writing in NWAdmin.

Also, we have experienced an intermittent fault where restarting a group
causes ALL savesets to re-run and not just the failed ones.