Networker

Re: [Networker] Tru64 4.0 build 878 alpha

2008-01-18 04:24:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tru64 4.0 build 878 alpha
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <Thierry.Faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:19:53 +0000
Is it Digital Unix / Compaq Tru64 Unix V 4.0D.

V4.0   Rev. 386
V4.0A  Rev. 464
V4.0B  Rev. 564
V4.0C  Rev. 564.32
V4.0D  Rev. 878
V4.0E  Rev. 1091
V4.0F  Rev. 1229
V4.0G  Rev. 1530
V5.0   Rev. 910
V5.0A  Rev. 1094
V5.1   Rev. 732

Warm regards,

Th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE

HP Services - Storage Division
Tru64 Unix and Legato Enterprise Backup Solutions Consultant

 *********       *********  HEWLETT - PACKARD SPRL/BVBA
 *******    h      *******  Hermeslaan, 1a
 ******    h        ******  B-1831 Diegem
 *****    hhhh  pppp *****  BELGIUM
 *****  h  h  pppp   *****  Phone :    +32 (0)2  / 729.85.42
 ******      p      ******  Mobile :   +32 (0)498/  94.60.85
 *******    p      *******  Fax :      +32 (0)2  / 290.15.49
 *********       *********  Email/MSN : thierry.faidherbe(at)hp.com
                                  Internet  : http://www.hp.com/
      I  N  V  E  N  T

      Enterprise number 0402.220.594  RPM/RPR Brussels

Winners don't do different things, ... they do just things differently!