Networker

Re: [Networker] Client not being backedup

2008-01-16 04:29:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client not being backedup
From: Howie Jock <Jock.Howie AT NZPOST.CO DOT NZ>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:24:01 +1300
Usually all you need to do is delete ALL client definitions of your test server
'abc' to delete all its indicies and remove it from the backup server so you
can get good backups of your new production server (despite whatever attributes
it has in common with the test server).  All you may need to do is refresh your
nwadmin GUI to be sure you have deleted ALL client instances of 'abc'

Regards

Jock Howie