Networker

[Networker] How to delete "NSR peer information" ?

2008-01-09 10:15:56
Subject: [Networker] How to delete "NSR peer information" ?
From: Andrés Guerrero <Andres.GUERRERO-DOBLADO AT EC.EUROPA DOT EU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:03:40 +0100
Hi all,

After upgrading Networker to 7.4 I receive this error in the logs:

nsrexecd SYSTEM error: There is already a machine using the name: "hercules1".
Either choose a different name for your machine, or delete the "NSR peer
information" entry for "hercules1" on host: "hercules0"

Where hercules1 is one of my clients (Solaris) and hercules0 is my backup
server (Win2003). Anyone knows how to delete the  "NSR peer information" from a
specific machine on the server?

Regards,
Andrés

--
Andrés Guerrero Doblado
European Commission - Joint Research Centre (JRC)