Networker

Re: [Networker] Tape showing in drive but it isnt

2008-01-03 15:03:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tape showing in drive but it isnt
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 11:58:14 -0800
In a previous message you showed the error message:

==================================
C:\>nsrjb -HH -Ep -v -j [email protected]
setting verbosity level to `1'
nsrjb: Error: Cannot allocate `11' devices for this operation: max
active devices for jukebox [email protected] = 10
nsrjb: error, Jukebox command terminated with errors.

Wouldn't the part about max active devices = 10 indicate that you need
to change something to make 11 devices active?  Maybe a setting on the
jukebox or some licensing issue?

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc
Salem, Oregon