Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.4.1 on solaris with zfs

2007-12-16 16:55:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.4.1 on solaris with zfs
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:52:10 +1100
Maybe they shouldn't stick it under /pub  on open ftp sites then...
Anyway - I totally agree - it's for looking at only, not wise to upgrade
any real backup systems to packages you find at places other than
powerlink.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store
or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's
own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.