Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.4.1 on solaris with zfs

2007-12-12 18:40:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.4.1 on solaris with zfs
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:34:45 -0600
In regard to: Re: [Networker] 7.4.1 on solaris with zfs, Werth, Dave said...:

Boy, the more I hear from this list the more I'm glad we're still on
7.2.2.  I was planning an upgrade next spring but I'm not so sure now.

Except that IIRC 7.2.x is due to go EOS pretty soon.

I spent 25 minutes in Powerlink, both browsing and using the search
functionality, and I was unable to find either the document that used
to be called the "Software Compatibility Matrix" or any kind of document
listing End of Support dates for NetWorker.

Can anyone shed some light on what the EoS date is for 7.2.x?

Anyone know where (how) to find the Software Compatibility Matrix or its
logical successor?

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                                        Tim.Mooney AT ndsu DOT edu
Information Technology Services                   (701) 231-1076 (Voice)