Networker

Re: [Networker] Ignore NFS mounts

2007-12-11 19:33:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Ignore NFS mounts
From: Alex Alexiou <AAlexiou AT TARGETSITE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:31:22 -0500
That's the problem; if we just say ALL, then Networker assumes you mean
everything in fstab, including all NFS mounts.
We could manually put every directory into the client, but we've seen
issues where the /proc directory won't back up for some reason. And, of
course, there's always the risk of missing a directory. I'm just
wondering if there's a directive or something along those lines that we
could use.