Networker

Re: [Networker] Full backup behaving like an incremental

2007-12-11 14:25:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] Full backup behaving like an incremental
From: Vernon Harris <harriv00 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:20:28 -0800
Thanks Fazil,
THe backup logs indicate a full backup.  We did set up
a special backup of one filesystem in a group, but we
did indicate that it should be a full.  The special
backup ran last night, the normal full for this backup
runs over the weekend. It one filesystem backed up ok
this past weekend, but only partially backed up the
filesystem last night even though it was setup to run
as a full.

Thanks

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs