Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange Backup

2007-12-05 06:50:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange Backup
From: Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 06:45:45 -0500
I assume you have pulled down the NW Module for Exchange admin guide and selected the correct MSEXCH: savesets in your client definition?

If not, that should be your first shot at this.

Otherwise, please give us a little more information -- we need to know what savesets you are attempting to backup and what the error messages are to even have a shot at helping you.

Frank