Networker

[Networker] Jukebox Features in NW 7.4

2007-11-22 22:15:29
Subject: [Networker] Jukebox Features in NW 7.4
From: ct2msb <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 19:13:44 -0800
I'm trying to track down the meaning behind all of the jukebox features that
are available under the Advanced tab when looking at the library properties via
the NMC. I found some definitions in esg50977, but it doesn't have all of them.
It's last update was prior to the release of 7.4. Does anyone know where these
definitions can be found?

Thanks,
Michael