Networker

Re: [Networker] Clemens Zerbe is on business trip.

2007-11-22 05:37:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Clemens Zerbe is on business trip.
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:32:06 +0000
Clemens Zerbe wrote:
I will be out of the office starting  18.11.2007 and will not return until
25.11.2007.

Please note that during this time I will have no access to e-mail and there
will be a delay in replying to your inquiry.

For service inquiries please contact

Katja Blum, +49 711 728 16 238
Katja.Blum AT magirus DOT com

or

Julia Fischer, +49 711 728 16 370
julia.fischer AT magirus DOT com

For EMC Software inquiries please contact

Gloria Schrembs, +49 8121 9929 - 785
gloria.schrembs AT magirus DOT com

in Stuttgart / Germany.

Kind regards,

Clemens Zerbe

I expect that the 1800+ subscribers to the NetWorker list will be very interested to know this.