Networker

Re: [Networker] Max Sessions ignored, Target Sessions seems to be hard limit

2007-11-20 12:30:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Max Sessions ignored, Target Sessions seems to be hard limit
From: Andrew Quintana <Andrew.Quintana AT WPNI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:25:17 -0500
I don't want to pass the additional sessions to another storage node,
just to the other AFTDs on the same node labeled for the same pool.  We
have four "Windows" pool volumes, five "Unix", and four "Database"
volumes.  Example:  if I set Target Sessions on all of them to 2, only
10 Unix sessions will run with the rest being queued and calling for
more volumes in that pool.  I don't want the remaining sessions being
assigned to another node or another pool, just spread among the volumes
in that pool.